REVIEW OF GIOVANNI VITAPRO FUSIONTM PROTECTIVE MOISTURE LEAVE-IN-HAIR TREATMENT

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Today for the first time, I am reviewing a cosmetic product. In our daily lives we use so many of them. Sometimes we like a product and feel super excited, and sometimes, we feel like blahhhhh!!! Anyway, from my own personal experience I can say that a good and honest review is always super helpful when we are about to buy something new or thinking of replacing our current product.
Honestly, when it comes to the use of a new thing on my skin, whether it’s a Cosmetic product or Skin Care, I am always super scared as my skin is ultra-sensitive. So, I understand the concerns of the millions like me who are out there somewhere and waiting for GOD to tell them “Go ahead child, use it, you’ll love it”. Just kidding. But that doesn’t really happen in real life, does it? A good review is always helpful especially when we share same skin or hair types.
Anyway… enough chitchat… lets come to the point.

About the product:

Giovanni Vitapro FusionTM Protective Moisture Leave-In-Hair Treatment with Eco Chic Technology for all hair types.




In the bottle it says

  • Penetrates damaged hair to rebuild and repair
  • Infuses hair with protein-enriched botanicals
  • Protects hair from heat, chemicals and bad days

Directions:

Spray into clean, damp hair. Leave in. comb through to distribute evenly and style.


Ingredients:


My experience:

First reaction- WOWWWW! 
I was in search of a heat protectant for a long time. I was actually getting so many heat protectant sprays available in the market. But all of them were full of gunk (chemicals) 😑. Then in a local grocery store, I found this particular bottle which contains "certified organic ingredients". And that particular phrase won my heart, hair, hands, legs, everything. 😁😁




I have really oily and sensitive scalp and fine hair as well. So, I was really scared at first because it is a leave-in hair treatment after all. Any leave-in- treatment is hard to work on a Oily hair as it makes it oilier and lifeless. This product comes in a spray bottle and in a semi-translucent watery form. It is not greasy at all on my hair. Though it says it repairs dry and damaged hair, it does wonder on my fine, oily hair too. What I do is, I spray this on my clean damp hair and then brush it so that it spreads evenly. Then, I use my hair dryer or just air dry it most of the days.
Sometimes I spray this on my second or third day hair too and wait for 5 to 10 minutes to let it dry and immediately it gives life and makes my dull looking oily hair shiny. My hair smells fresh and lively.
In one sentence I loooove this product.

Price:
595 INR 

Rating:
5/5

This is my first bottle. I am using this since the past 3 months. It is still not halfway through, even though I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It will definitely go on for a really long time. I am going to purchase this again. For a Natural Heat Protectant, it is indeed a bargain.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews