REVIEW OF FOREST ESSENTIALS LUXURY SUGAR SOAP (SANDALWOOD & TURMERIC)

Friday, May 15, 2015


Recently, I find myself obsessed with different types of fragrances. Be it a perfume, or scented candles for home, or even frankincense sticks for daily Puja (act of worshiping God), I am all about how they smell. I am always fascinated by fragrances and in pursuit of finding new things. It always changes according to my mood or season. I believe a nice scent can really uplift your mood. It does for me. It can calm you down. It can turn on your mood.
When it comes to Skin Care and Cosmetic products , I, however, prefer to use fragrance free skincare. But a little devil inside me always tend to go for some floral fragrances in bath and body products especially during the Summers. A nice scent really relaxes me. It can give the effect of a little spa-at-home kinda feeling.
Today, I am gonna talk about this beautiful bath soap which literally gives my bathroom a spa feeling.

About the product:

Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap (Sandalwood & turmeric)




Ingredients:





My experience:

First of all, since I've put this soap in my bathroom, every time I go there, I get the Zen feeling. This soap actually smells like real Sandalwood with a little touch of Turmeric. The fragrance is absolutely natural and beautiful.



It comes in a rectangular shaped bar with a brownish yellow color. One thing I must say is that I've used so many different types of handmade soaps in the past. But sadly, most of them gave a dry feeling after wash. This hand made soap is an exception to that. It gives a very clean, refreshing feeling. It is so moisturizing as well. The smell is not over powering. It lingers into the skin for quite some time which feels really nice. I've tested this soap without applying any moisturizer immediately after bath. Even then, it doesn't make the skin dry which is amazing. This soap is just beautiful with all its natural properties like coconut oil, almond oil, sandalwood oil, etc. They are all well known for their multiple benefits in Skin Care. This brand has other variants of Soaps too to offer which I am yet to try.

Pros:
  • Smells amazing
  • Natural ingredients
  • 100% natural and free from any petroleum, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals
  • Various oil benefits
  • Moisturizes the skin
  • Gives a clean, fresh feeling as well


Cons:
  • Expensive for a soap


Price:

395 INR for 125 g

Rating:

4/5 (price is really high)

One really amazing thing about this brand is that they have complementary international shipping available which is really awesome as an Indian Luxury Skin Care brand. It is also available in AMAZON USA.
I really like this soap. There are so many other variants to try. I am looking forward to it.


Cheers!!!
Happy Living…


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews