Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion & Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion Reviews


Hello dears,
Beauty for girls is essential. Skin care and make up are more essential. And in an auspicious moment when we find our ‘perfect’ skin care or make up products, that becomes the essence of everything. As if our whole life depends on it, right! I know you know the pain guys. That’s why whenever I come across an amazing product, I've taken an oath in my mind to let you guys know about it. If the whole world can share the happiness with me, nothing is more blissful than that.
Today I’m talking about two of my Holy Grail products which have changed my life. And I am thankful to God that I've been able to take them home.

About the products:
1. Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion
2. Weleda Almond soothing Cleansing Lotion


                          (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right)


In both the bottles it says:
Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Made in Germany

Ingredients:
1.   Facial Lotion:

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid

2. Cleansing Lotion:
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Alcohol, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid


                 (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right)

Source:  
It is written in the outer paper packaging of the bottles. In my case, I somehow misplaced it (freaking mind! huh...). So I took the liberty of going to Weleda USA site and copy the ingredients.

My Experience:

OMG! OMG! OMG! I mean guys I cannot stop raving about it. By this time you know that I am a crazy seeker for natural products. My search took me to this brand ‘Weleda’ which makes all natural cosmetics. I was going through some skin issues and decided to give it a try. And I am all for this.
About these two products, they are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and 100% natural. Isn't that awesome? I mean, seriously guys, this is not it.
 This facial lotion calms sensitive skin, protects it and restores the balance. Organic sweet almond oil gently soothes the skin and plum kernel oil is full of antioxidants vitamins A, E. this lotion is absolutely non-greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin.
I use this during day time and sometimes in the night time too after cleansing my face with the cleansing lotion.
This is suitable for all seasons and all skin types. I have an oily, sensitive skin and it fits me perfectly. However they have facial cream and facial oil too in this range which will be more effective for dry skin.

            (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right - both look kinda same)

About the facial lotion, it gently removes all impurities without irritating the skin. The essential fatty acids in sweet almond oil and vitamins and antioxidants packed plum kernel oil helps nourishing the skin and maintain the balance and saves skin from different pollutants. Though this is a creamy cleansing lotion and many say that is not suitable for oily skin, this particular one is an exception. I take a cotton pad and put two peas sized amount and apply it on the skin. Then I gently massage it for 30 seconds and wash it off with water.
Both these products complete each other. They go very well together. They don’t break me out and give skin a healthier glow.
Another striking fact about these products is that they are absolutely safe during pregnancy as it is free from every single harsh chemicals and preservatives. They soothe the skin and make them soft, supple, nourished and glorious.

Pros:
·      Non greasy & quick absorbing
·      Hypoallergenic, fragrance free and 100% natural
·      Full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, E
·      Suitable for all seasons & all skin types
·      Especially made for sensitive skin
·      Safe during pregnancy

    Cons:
·      Super expensive
·      Not easily available

    Price:
Facial lotion: 2023 INR for 30 ml
Cleansing lotion: 1556.50 INR for 75 ml

The prices are really really high. But a little bit goes for long.

Rating:
5/5 for both of them.

It is available now through different websites. I got mine from here. I’m very happy with the results and I’m sure you’ll like them too.

Happy Living…

PRIYATAMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment