WELEDA ALMOND SOOTHING FACIAL LOTION & ALMOND SOOTHING CLEANSING LOTION REVIEWS

Sunday, May 24, 2015

The idea of taking a good care of your skin is really pampering. But often, we can't find the perfect product that will suit our skin. When you have sensitive skin, that task becomes more difficult. We feel even more frustrated when we know there are some amazing products in the world, but we can't get our hands on them very easily.
Entrepreneur Jim Rohn said“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.”
I truly believe in this. When I started suffering from Eczema sometimes back, my skin became extra-sentivite. I couldn't touch any Skin Care products that have fragrance,  chemicals, or preservatives in them. I frantically searched for some miracle. And Weleda came to my life. It was hard for me to get them here, but somehow I could manage it.


About the products:

1. Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion

2. Weleda Almond soothing Cleansing Lotion


                          (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right)


In both the bottles it says:

Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.

Made in Germany

Ingredients:
1.   Facial Lotion:

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid

2. Cleansing Lotion:

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Alcohol, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid


                 (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right)



My Experience:

I cannot stop raving about Weleda products. You may know that I am a crazy seeker for natural products. And when my Eczema happened, I was desperate. My search took me to this brand which is a Natural Skin Care Brand. My skin issues were in a worse condition and I decided to give it a try. I got blown away by their mind blowing results.
Both of these two products are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and 100% natural. Isn't that awesome!!
The facial lotion calms sensitive skin, protects it, and restores the balance. Organic sweet almond oil gently soothes the skin. The plum kernel oil is full of antioxidants, vitamins A, and E. This lotion is absolutely non-greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin.
I use this during day time and sometimes in the night time too after cleansing my face with the cleansing lotion from the same range.
This is suitable for all seasons and all skin types. I have an oily, sensitive skin and it fits me perfectly. However they have facial cream and facial oil too in this range which will be more effective for dry skin.
            (Cleansing Lotion on left, Facial Lotion on right - both look kinda same)


About the Cleansing Lotion, it gently removes all the impurities without irritating the skin. The essential fatty acids in Sweet Almond Oil and the Vitamins & Antioxidants packed Plum Kernel Oil help nourishing the skin. They maintain the balance and save the skin from different pollutants. Though this is a creamy cleansing lotion and many say that is not suitable for oily skin, this particular one is an exception. I take a cotton pad and put two peas sized amount and apply it on the skin. Then, I gently massage it for 30 seconds and wash it off with water.
Both of these products complete each other. They go very well together. They don’t break me out and give my skin a healthier glow.

Another striking fact about these products is that they are absolutely safe to use during pregnancy as they are free from every single harsh chemicals and preservatives. They soothe the skin and make them soft, supple, nourished, and glorious.

Pros:
·      Non greasy & quick absorbing
·      Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and 100% natural
·      Full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A, E
·      Suitable for all seasons & all skin types
·      Especially made for Sensitive Skin

·      Safe during Pregnancy

    Cons:
·      Super expensive

·      Not easily available

Price:
Facial lotion: 2023 INR for 30 ml
Cleansing lotion: 1556.50 INR for 75 ml


The prices are really really high. But a little bit goes for a long time.

Rating:

5/5 for both of them


These products are available now through different Online websites. I got mine from hereI’m very happy with the results and I’m sure you’ll like them too.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews