REVIEW OF SOAP & GLORY SCRUB ‘EM AND LEAVE ‘EM BODY BUFF

Saturday, June 06, 2015


I've never thought that I would be able to buy Soap & Glory products, that too when I am in India. But at last, after a long wait our well loved 'Sephora' is here. I am super excited to  get my hands on those beautiful products finally, though I have to be extra careful not to go bankrupt 😅. 

Anyway, for a moment let’s forget about bank balance, and let's get our focus on a beautiful body exfoliator.

About the Product:
SOAP & GLORY SCRUB ‘EM AND LEAVE ‘EM BODY BUFF with BABASSU OIL & SEA SALT




On their UK website the following description was there:

With babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils. Scented with our Mist You Madly™ fragrance.

Instructions for Use:

Scoop out a handful and rub it all over, then rinse. Smear our Daily Smooth Body Butter on top (it has the same sexy smell!), if you want to maximize the moisturise.

Ingredients:

Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Coumarin, Citronellol, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

My Experience:

First of all guys, I am absolutely head over heels with Soap & Glory products. Now that 'Sephora' is here, I am trying their products one by one. Thankfully, the products are available here in travel sizes. I have bought this particular tub in mini size as I want to try their other variations too. 

As per the description on their website, this particular body buff or exfoliator whatever you want to call it, is scented with their ‘Mist You Madly’ fragrance. Sadly, I haven't used it before so I cannot tell you anything about it.

But one thing is clear that this body exfoliator smells a...mazing. I am a fan of flowery-fruity smells. This product smells like an heavenly magical garden. The smell is not at all heavy. It is lightly yet beautifully scented with a perfect balance. Your bathroom will smell like a garden. If you want to treat yourself with a skin pampering session, you need this product in your life. It comes in light pink color with a semi-liquidy salt like texture and bright pink-colored granules. The granules in the scrub are really gentle on the skin.
At first, I clean my body with plain water and then, gently massage my skin with this. It is not abrasive at all, and even suitable for my sensitive skin. My skin feels like a new born baby after using it. The oils work perfectly and make the skin soft, moisturized, and beautiful. I moisturize my body after that. But sometimes, when I’m lazy, I do leave my skin as it is. The scrub itself moisturizes so amazingly that you don't need extra hydration most of the times.

Pros:
·      Smells heavenly
·      Gentle on the skin ( perfect for sensitive skin)
·      Removes dead cells gently but effectively
·      Makes skin soft and nourished

·      Skin remains soft and plump for the next 3 to 4 days.

Cons:
·      Expensive
·      Not easily available ('Sephora' too is not available all over India as of now)
·      The quantity is very less for the price

Price:
470 INR for 50 ml

Rating:
4.5/5 (I so wish the price is lesser than it is)

This travel size Soap & Glory Scrub lasts for a whole month. I use it once a week: and it works like a magic. So, whenever you get a peak, grab it. You’ll definitely fall in love with it.

Cheers!!!
Happy Living…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews